FULL BURSARY HOLDERS
If you are a bursary student, we require a letter from the bursar confirming the full Rand value of the bursary awarded to you, the date of disbursement and if payment will be made directly to the owner or via your university student account. If your bursary is less than the full amount for accommodation, students are liable for the shortfall.
NSFAS bursary holders should note that NSFAS only covers the residence fees up to a capped limit per year, students are liable to pay monthly top ups to cover the shortfall.
PART BURSARY HOLDERS
NSFAS bursary holders should note that NSFAS only covers the residence fees up to a certain capped limit per year. NSFAS students will only be accepted after the signing of their sponsorship agreement and the residence approval amount is confirmed.
NON-BURSARY HOLDERS (FOR SOUTH AFRICAN APPLICANTS ONLY):
Applicants must provide credit reference. Credit references are necessary to inform us of the credit record of the person responsible for paying your account.
We require a copy Of the account payers:
- Identification Document
- Cellphone number
- Proof of physical address
NON-SOUTH AFRICAN APPLICANTS
Non-South African Students must ensure payments are made timeously to reflect proof of payment. Non-South African students are advised to apply for their visa well in advance to avoid disappointment. Students without the necessary visa entry and valid passports will not be accepted at the residences, even if accepted into a tertiary institute.
UPON SUBMISSION OF AN APPLICATION
- The applicant warrants that the information contained in their application is true and correct.
- In the event that the person(s) signing the lease is signing in a representative capacity, he/she warrants that he/she is duly authorised to act herein for and on behalf of the applicant. In the event that he/she not being so authorised, or in the event that the information relating to the applicant not being correct, the signatory hereto agrees that he/she shall be personally liable in all respects as though he/she is the applicant.
- The applicant agrees to pay a non-refundable administration fee in the event of this application being accepted by the owner.
- The account holder as per credit information furnished hereby gives Rise Student Living consent to do a credit worthiness evaluation.
- The personal information given in this lease application form will be used by us for the purpose of approaching you to promote or offer to supply goods or services, including promotional campaigns, offers or loyalty programmes which may be of interest to you, or for which you may qualify.